Iron Kingdoms RPG

Find info om foreningens arrangementer og scenarier, kom med forslag, og giv ris og ros til overståede aktiviteter.
Besvar
Kasper Weinkouff

Iron Kingdoms RPG

Indlæg af Kasper Weinkouff » tirs 20. jan 2015, 19:29

Five Fingers City –The Port of Deceit, Kingdom of Ord, Western Immoren
More then 150.000 people cramped together on the isles at the mouth of the Dragon’s Tongue River where it spills out into the Bay of Stone. The port is a wretched hive of scum and villainy. It is only nominally run by the nation of Ord, which has appointed a mayor. In reality the city is run by the infamous “High Captains” – a group of criminal lords who have loosely held alliances with each other.

In a small alley on Doleth Island, life is about to take a turn for the worst for Helen and her small gang.

A huge blue skinned Trollkin was blocking the road together with five well-armed thugs. “Well Helen, you have been bothering Morgah for to long, and he does not like competition!”. The trollkins rumbling voice was enough to warn the bystanders that there was going to be trouble, and the street cleared as if by magic.
Helen knew the Trollkin. His name was Ghalgar, had he was known as the one to handle Morgahs dirty work. This was not good.
She threw a glace at Boris on her left – a former Khadoran Assault Commando – and his hands where already moving towards his blade. To her right she knew that Malcolm was mentally selecting the target for the first barrage. Malcolm was a reputed dualist and a Gun Mage. His two matching magelock pistols where lethal at this range, and he could probably take out one or two thugs before they could fire their own weapons. Helen herself, being a thief, was at a disadvantage in an open fight.
Damn, she thought, where is Shard and Bonk when you need them?
“Ease of Ghalgar. We don’t want any trouble.”
The Trollkin smiled: “To late for that now, you little hag!”
With the blink of an eye Malcolm drew both magelocks. Blue runes encircled the pistols for a moment and he fired at two thugs stand side by side. One was engulfed in fire and the other ones head exploded in a flash of light. Boris leapt at the Troll, but the blue skin was prepared and managed to parry the blow from his blade.
Screw it all, Helen mumbled and pulled the pin from one of her grenades, and threw it at the thugs. The explosion from the grenade knocked out one and sent another one flying.
Boris on the other hand was not doing so well. Ghalgar had managed to knock him down and was swinging a Morningstar with the distinct mission of smashing Boris’s head. There was nothing Helen could do to stop it.
Then the world exploded!
Something huge and noisy came smashing through a nearby wall like a freight train and directly into the troll, sending him sprawling several meters down the street. The sound of pistons, venting steam and whirling metal was deafening. Three tons of metal, powered by steam and a small flicker of intelligence, filled the small street, and its 8 foot high frame was a sight for sore eyes! Bonk had arrived.
Bonk was only a light Laborjack, but being hit in the flank by three tons of metal did not have a positive effect on Ghalgar. The Trollkin scrambled to his feet and took flight.
“Bonk, stand down.” That was Shard. He was an experienced Jacks’ Marshal and Bonks operator. He always talked about his time in the Cygnarian army, back in the time when he was marshaling the big Ironclad Heavy Warjacks armed with the infamous Metal Storm chain guns. Punching an Officer in the face had quickly put an end to that career though.
Well, their troubles where over for now, but Helen knew that this was only the beginning.

Welcome to the Iron Kingdoms….
---------------------------------
I februar måned vil jeg køre to Iron Kingdoms RPG one-shot intro spil (kendt fra Warmachine og Hordes tabletop spillene), for dem der er interesseret. Det ene på en onsdag og det andet en lørdag i dagtimerne.

Der er tale om det samme scenarie begge gange, og det er med pre-generede karakterer.
Der er plads til maksimalt 4 spillere per gang, og det er efter først-til-mølle princippet. Man tilmelder sig ved at skrive i denne tråd

Info om systemet, som skal læses før spillegangen:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzeo67 ... sp=sharing

Info om setting (klik gerne på de forskellige ”Read More”):
http://privateerpress.com/iron-kingdoms ... n-kingdoms

Efter disse to introspil, vil jeg starte en kampagne op, der kommer til at køre hver onsdag. I spiller en gruppe småkriminelle der forsøger at skabe sig en tilværelse i Five Fingers. Der vil være plads til maks. 5 spillere til at starte på.

Datoer fastsættes når jeg kan se, hvor mange der er interesserede ☺
This is the law: The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.

Kasper Weinkouff

Re: Iron Kingdoms RPG

Indlæg af Kasper Weinkouff » tirs 20. jan 2015, 19:54

Det bliver onsdag d. 11/2 kl. 19 og lørdag d. 14/2 kl 12.
This is the law: The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.

Brugeravatar
Knud Erik Jensen

Indlæg af Knud Erik Jensen » søn 1. feb 2015, 13:35

sign me up Mr. I am officially interested... enten onsdag eller lørdag..
Though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death i shall fear no evil.

RasmusJ
Geografisk sted: Sorø 4180

Indlæg af RasmusJ » ons 4. feb 2015, 12:36

jeg er også på

Kasper Weinkouff

Indlæg af Kasper Weinkouff » tors 5. feb 2015, 13:28

Det lyder godt :-)
Vi tager one-shot lørdag d. 14 kl. 12 :-)

Besvar