Afterhours, Split it.

Find info om foreningens arrangementer og scenarier, kom med forslag, og giv ris og ros til overståede aktiviteter.
Besvar
Nicklas P. L. Nielsen

Afterhours, Split it.

Indlæg af Nicklas P. L. Nielsen » man 23. jun 2014, 19:42

Eftersom der lige pludselig blev et lidt større hold end Rasmus havde regnet med og eftersom vi er nok til det, så kunne det være at vi splitter det store hold vi har lige nu med 1 GM og 8 Spillere op i 2 GM og 4 Spillere (Frederik Juul er medregnet her), sådan så vi har 2 hold til at spille.

Holdene vil så være som følger:
1. hold, GM: Rasmus. Spillere: Knud, Mark, Klaus og Søren. Grunden til det er fordi de var den oprindelige gruppe.

2. hold, GM: Endnu ikke bestemt. Spillere: René, Nicklas, Frederik Juul, Frederik Klejs og Julius. Eftersom vi var gruppen der hoppede på.

Er der nogen indvendinger/Spørgsmål, er i velkomne til at skrive dem her.

Brugeravatar
René W. Nielsen

Re: Afterhours, Split it.

Indlæg af René W. Nielsen » ons 25. jun 2014, 10:44

Information regarding the split. At first there were 4 players playing in the afterhours, after a talk with the GM he said he could handle 1-2 extra players. I joined with the though, 5 players should still be ok. What happened was that 4 additional players joined, making it a group of 8 players. After talking with the GM afterwards and one of the other players... no names SHOULD be mentioned... Nicklas suggested making a separate group for those that just joined. We did this the other day and talked about what people wanted (also included another player that seemed very interested in joining), thus the 2nd group in afterhours was born, after informing the 1st groups GM regarding this (so he could prepare for how to write characters out of the story or use them as NPCs), I went to work with the Obsidian Portal for the game (which is getting closer to be fully up and running).

As you can see above, Nicklas beat me to it with informing the rest of you.
Life is a tale of memories...

Brugeravatar
Knud Erik Jensen

Indlæg af Knud Erik Jensen » ons 25. jun 2014, 11:14

duely noted
Though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death i shall fear no evil.

Brugeravatar
Mark Dalsgaard

Indlæg af Mark Dalsgaard » fre 27. jun 2014, 16:35

Yeeeesssss. Quite
The process of delving into the black abyss is to me the keenest form of fascination.
Howard Phillips Lovecraft.

Brugeravatar
René W. Nielsen

Indlæg af René W. Nielsen » lør 28. jun 2014, 11:21

Update for Afterhours:
1. hold. System: Pathfinder. Campaign: Freaks. GM: Rasmus. Spillere: Knud, Mark, Klaus og Søren.
2. hold. System: Pathfinder. Campaign: Kingmaker. GM: René. Spillere: Nicklas, Frederik Juul, Frederik Klejs og Julius.

If there are more that wish to join in the afterhours, I think it would be appreciated by both GMs to let us know, as afterhours has always been rather informal, as people only "sometimes" were able join, there is still the mix with adding new characters (and players) to a group all of a sudden.
"Freaks" just had a game session with a lot of people joining, to be honest too many joining. Which really shifted the group dynamics a lot, and now they have to write out or at least handle the additional characters in play, which can be rather annoying to say the least.
Life is a tale of memories...

Besvar